Photogallery Landscape & Travel / Sri Lanka

Landscape & Travel / Sri Lanka (Ceylon)

help: First select a function from the tab 'zoom, order, shopping cart, eCard, calendar'. Then click on a photo from the category Landscape & Travel / Sri Lanka help: First select a function from the tab 'zoom, order, shopping cart, eCard, calendar'. Then click on a photo from the category Landscape & Travel / Sri Lanka
 Downtown Colombo, Watalla, Sri Lanka, Ceylon, Sinhalese people Negombo, Fish factory, Snake charmer, cobra UNESCO World Heritage Site, Anuradhapura, Dagoba Ruvanveli Seya, Aukana Buddha Sigiria volcanic monolith, sexy cloud girls, Lion Rock Polonnaruwa, Dagoba Alahana Parivena, Gal Vihara Buddha Mihintale, Cradle of Buddhism Cavetemple of Dambulla Kandy, Toothtemple, Ivory, elephant tusk, Kandy dancer Singhalese beauties, Singhala sexy girls Railway, Bimmelbahn, Thyssen Henschel Kassel, Diesel locomotive Elephant Orphanage, Pinnawela Tea plantage, highlands, Nuwara Eliya, Tea picker famous Sri Lankan stilt fishermen, Kogalla palmbeach, Mirissa, fishing port Weligama, harbour, Taprobane Island Galle Fort, Lighthouse, mosque Horten Plains Nationalpark, Bakers Fall Tuk Tuk, Sri Lanka daily life, transport  Pay attention Trekking, hicking, walking cool Design Calendar Sri Lanka in pdf-Format free download  Landscape & Travel / Sri Lanka (Ceylon): start photoshow on page 1

Sri Lanka Roundtrip

The Highlights in Sri Lanka are the Sigiriya Rock with the beautiful clowd girl paintings, the cave temples in Dambulla, the Elephants orphanage in Pinnawela, the giant tea plantages in the highlands and the palmbeaches near Mirissa.
In 5th century before Chr. the Singhalesen ( translated Lion peaple or Lion nation) come from the Indian mainland to Sri Lanka and are today with approx 75 % the dominant ethnique group. The remaining 25 % of the residents of Sri Lanka's consist mainly of Tamilen and Moors (Muslime). In the north of Colombo there live some Christ. On nearly every roadcrossing you can find holy statues.
Itinerary:
Colombo -> Wattala -> Negombo -> Mihintale (walking) -> Anuradhapura -> Sigiriya (climbing up stairs) -> Polonnaruwa -> Dambulla -> Kandy -> Pinnawela (Elephants orphanage) -> Nuwara Eliya -> Horton Plains (hiking) -> Nanu Oya (train) -> Bandarawela -> Ella -> Tissamaharama -> Yala Nationalpark (Safari) -> Mirissa -> Kogalla -> Galle -> Colombo

Travelseason Region Southwest:
Best Travelseason (without waranty) for Sri Lanka (Ceylon)
more Categories in Landscape & Travel:  General   Elbsandstone   Lanzarote   Eolian Isles   Gargano   Canada   Tenerife   Alsace Berchtesgaden   Hawaii   Gran Canaria   Greece   La Palma   La Réunion   Amalfi   Cilento/Basilicata   Kappadocya   New Zealand South Island   New Zealand North Island   French Polynesia   Azores   Croatia   Thailand   Morocco   South Tyrol   Nepal   Lycian way   China   Blue Cruise Lykia   Sri Lanka 
Keywords: Colombo Downtown, Watalla, Negombo, Sri Lanka, Ceylon, Singhalesen
© made4you All the photos in the gallery are only for private use. Commercial use only with permission of made4you.